Educational toys & gift ideas that are precisely tailored Educational toys for babies under 8 years. As a decision-making we have a compact overview and a selection of the Educational toys of all time for children.
Especially in the early months of the child not only educational criteria are important but also the quality of the playing material must also be right because at this age toys are often put in the mouth and sucked on.
Amazon Best Seller Toys for babies under 8 years
Most often people inquired what toys are Educational for Educational? These are also Educational toys for babies under 8 years. These toys also help a child’s development to make them smarter. We have a compact overview and a selection of the Educational toys of all time for children.
Educational toys for babies under 8 years must be carefully selected as the child’s development and safety are closely linked to the nature of the toys material.
Why to Buy Educational Toys for babies under 8 years
How to select Educational toys for babies under 8 years that will hit the mark and amuse your baby? We always need toys for children. Whether it’s a Christmas present or on the occasion of their birthday brands compete in inventiveness to make them smile and arouse their curiosity.
Every parent wants to grow their babies under 8 years that is a good thing. Meanwhile the selection of the toy plays a vital role in the growth & development of the baby. Between these months children learns loot such as.
- He experiences the standing and crawling then learns to walk(around 13 months) and takes the opportunity to explore the house, open cupboards, drawers and boxes.
- His hands are more and more skilled: they have replaced the mouth to get to know objects
- He likes to stack, put on, fit in and overturn
- The imagination begins to take a very large place in his life
- He begins to imitate adults (around 18 months)
- He knows how to use an object to act on another, knows how to associate a series of actions
- He likes to throw his toys, see them fall and throw them again
Baby speaks in his jargon, and pronounces 4 to 6 words
Checklist of Educational Toys for babies under 8 years
- 【Strong Magnets】Our magnetic tiles sets are amazing toys for 3 year old boys girls. The magnetic strength is pretty strong and structures being built last pretty long, not easy to collapses.
- 【Fun & Learning】Magnetic blocks are a great learning tool for STEM. Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 + year old girls boys. They love building things over and over with them. Good times spent together playing with parents.
- 【Imagination Growing】Magnetic building blocks can encourage your kid's creativity to build. They are building castles, rocket ships, zoos, houses, towers, and more to go along with their ever-expanding imagination, promote good hand-eye coordination. Great value magnetic blocks for kids age 4-8.
- 【Safe & Durable & Sturdy】These beautiful magnetic blocks pieces are the perfect size for little hands. The magnet is covered so you don’t have to worry about it coming out. Good quality magnetic tiles for kids aged 3 -5.
- 【Great Gift for Kids of All Ages】Great, Imaginative Magnetic tiles toy for learning fine motor skills or just playing and building & Great To Give As A Gift To 3 4 5 6 7 8 + years old Girls Boys. You will love building with the kids yourself, Totally recommend it, grow with kids over the years.
- Hardcover Book
- Edited by Sequoia Children's Publishing (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 16 Pages - 04/16/2019 (Publication Date) - Sequoia Children's Publishing (Publisher)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Use Sticks & Rings for 4 creative games: Fill a magic mansion with furniture & incredible things you create exploring shapes & colors (Shape Builder)! Practice counting as you build numbers creating a town of buildings & friendly animals (Counting Town). Learn letter formation & phonics with 300+ words (ABCs), creating images in 5 playgrounds & watch them come to life on screen (Squiggle Magic).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Get kinder-ready with Osmo! EARLY MATH (number recognition, counting, shapes). EARLY READING (letter formation, pre-reading, phonics, age-appropriate vocabulary) OTHER ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS (fine-motor skills, attention to detail, social-emotional, imagination, critical thinking, empathy, problem solving, early literacy, colors, emotions, spatial reasoning).
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Designed for ages 3-5. Educational games engage preschoolers in core subjects by merging tactile exploration with innovative technology. Beyond fostering creativity and cognitive skills, these educational toys help your child learn in a stress-free environment with instant feedback and encouragement.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, 19 cardboard pretend play Costume Pieces, 38 silicone Sticks/Rings (BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe) to practice letter, number & shape forming, silicone game play mat, stackable storage for game pieces & 6 Game Apps: Shape Builder, Counting Town, ABCs, Costume Party, Stories, and Squiggle Magic.
- James Cromwell, Dave Thomas, Steve Carell (Actors)
- Jean-Jacques Annaud (Director) - Alain Godard (Writer) - Jake Eberts (Producer) - Keith Scott, Roscoe Lee Browne (Narrators)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Prefontaine, M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 353 Pages - 05/09/2017 (Publication Date) - Horizon Books (Publisher)
- 🎨✍🌴【Unique Design & Easy to Use】: The lcd writing tablet allows your kids happy to draw, paint, and scribble, just like natural pen on paper , much fun with one button to 'magically' erase to start a clean new face. The drawing tablets weights only 0.26 pounds and has only 0.17 inches thickness, which is very light and portable, easy to place in school bags, handbags, travel bags. suitable for multiple occasions: airplane, car, restaurant, sofa,bedroom, etc.
- 🎨✍🌴【Eco-Friendly & Eyes Protection】: The built-in battery of the writing and drawing tablet has 6 months battery life, can be replaced for cycle use, without charging or plugging in power.The writing pad can provide about 100,000 writings, avoid waste of paper and pencils, This toddler doodle board without radiation, no glare, safe and comfortable even use for a long time, offers enough space for graffiti and easy viewing, free child’s imagination, provide better preschool learning experience!
- 🎨✍🌴【Gift Ideal & Wide Applications】 Christmas present for kids from 3,4,5,6,8,10,7,9 years boys girls, great for children learning drawing. A good helper for school students to make note, draft, use for math scientific formula. Also a meaningful toy for your kids or toddlers to develop a good habit for drawing and writing. The handwriting pad is also suitable for family memos or to-do lists.
- 🎨✍🌴【Awesome Education Toy for kids】: ScriMemo LCD writing tablet can be used as a doodle board, doodle pad, kid's drawing pad, writing board, toddler drawing board, drawing tablet,sketch Pad, magnetic drawing Board, graphic aids, graphic tablet, magic children's board, light drawing board for kids and so on. It is perfect Choice as gift for back to school, birthday, Thanksgiving Day,,Easter, Christmas and any occasion!
- 🎨✍🌴【WORRY-FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE】: The ScriMemo team provides you with a 1 year warranty and 24-hour customer service via email.If you are unsatisfied with us or any concerns about our writing tablet contact us directly and we would refund or change a new one for you. We sincerely believe we will bring you the most satisfying buying experience!
- Fold lines are printed right on the illustrations to enable children to easily create each origami
- Each project has a QR code for quick access to a video tutorial demonstrating how to fold the same piece
- Montevecchi, Mila Bertinetti (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 276 Pages - 03/25/2019 (Publication Date) - Design Originals (Publisher)
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: This kids xylophone can be played in variety of ways. The kids can fetch balls as pounding sends the balls tinkling over or they can pull out the keyboard and xylophone and play a solo
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Promotes dexterity, hand eye coordination, manipulation, arm movement, cause and effect
- ESTABLISH MUSICALITY: This pounding toys for toddlers encourages musical development and exploration, audio recognition and play
- CHILD SAFE: Durable and child safe, contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes
- AWARD WINNING: The winner of the 2018 Cribsie Award of favorite first musical toy suitable for ages 12 months to 3 years
- Learn to Read
- Books, Games, Songs, and Movies
- Phonics and High Frequency Words
- English (Publication Language)
- 【Accurate Matching Letter Game】Designed by senior educationist, including 1 plastic tray, 12 letter cubes (not including Q/V/X), 30 double-sided flash cards, 60 words in total. Meet the demands of pre-school words learning, each word card can be found accurately without losing letters.
- 【Language Enlightenment & Words Cognition】Words learning toys provide letters identifying, vocabulary building and reading functions for home or kindergarten kids. Develop memory skills, strategic thinking, sociability, spelling ability and word recognition. All-round mastery and start a glowth journey of wisdom.
- 【Suitable for Kids Aged 3-8】Our preschool toys is suitable for children aged 3-8, weights 300g that easy to carry . Allowing to experience the fun of learning in games at home, kindergarten, preschool, outdoor or indoor.
- 【Safety Certification】Use high-quality ABS plastic and adopt BAP-free vegetable oil plastic coating, chemical-free and odorless. At the same time, We have passed CPC safety certification that can be played with confidence. (Note: Contains small parts, please pay attention to supervise children's play)
- 【First Ideal Gifts】This is an ideal first matching letter game for kids. Do you want them be surprised? Show this perfect letter game at carnival, birthday, Halloween, Christmas...! Come on, let your kids win at starting line!
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Landers, Ace (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 08/31/2017 (Publication Date) - MATTEL, INC. and MATTEL EUROPA B.V. (Publisher)
- Works on Windows 11, 10, & 8
- Includes the #1 best-selling Typing Instructor for Kids Platinum – Ideal for ages 8-11
- Plus Disney: Mickey’s Typing Adventure – Motivates young children ages 5-7 to learn to type
- Family License for up to 5 users on both programs – Tracks each child’s progress and reports on results
- Typing Instructor & Disney are registered trademarks & box images and screenshots are copyrights of Disney & Individual Software Inc
- Young Artist Learn to Draw People book for ages 4 and up
- Peter Pauper Press (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 48 Pages - 12/31/2015 (Publication Date) - Peter Pauper Press (Publisher)
Children start throwing, rolling or sucking on toys in their first year of life.
Only toys made of high-quality material and free from harmful substances are suitable (note the test seal!)
Take into account the level of motor development of babies under 8 years: They begin to grasp small things with the thumb and forefinger with the “tweezers” grip, and enjoy putting them in a container and taking them out again.
Hand-Picked Educational Toys for babies under 8 years
#1. 200 Crush Proof Balls for Ball Pit
Each ball is Crushproof because it has a weight of 90 pounds which is quite impressive. The most impressive feature is its size as a small child can hold it very easily in his/her hand and enjoy the playtime.
For the attraction of children, the ball pit are available in six different colors. These can be fit in any part of the house and as it can easily be filled. Strong and reusable bags are used for safety purposes so that children could play and enjoy every bit of playing time.
#2-Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set
It is also indoor adjustable to provide a secure push to the activity of your children. It offers six different heights from 2.5 to 4 feet. Its 3 basketballs help the toddlers to play and enjoy their free time.
It is the Educational for physical fitness. While playing with little tikes easy score basketball set the children develops social and motor skills with the aspect of coordination. Its base offers a balanced grip that is safe and secure.
#3- Mega Bloks First Builders
These mega building blocks offer the children an endless creative activity as they can build different shapes during their playtime. Once the children are used to, these blocks play the role of a friend for them.
When the playtime is over you can easily gather them as a beautiful pink bag is along with these mega blocks first builders. They are really fun as well as comfortable to make the playing time of your children the Educational.
They can be combined with other school toys to make something special. The parents can also help the children to create something new and useable by using these mega building blocks.
Made with a colorful impression this cube toy provides company to the toddlers. It is Educational to play a variety of roles to build creative habits among children. Its wooden touch, as well as the maze, enhances the charm of enjoyment among children.
The wooden part is made comfortable with durable edges. Children can enjoy as well as learn active habits by playing with top bright activity cube toys. If you are looking for learning toy for babies under 8 years it will be the Educational option to go with.
It is the Educational toy because children can listen to their favorite music during their riding. Its magical sounds are a real treat as well as fun for the children.
It’s beautiful coloring to attract the children is outclassing. It is, all-in-all, a dream toy that fills the heart of your children with pleasure. If you want to be safe then it’s the Educational choice for the comfort of your child.
#6. Toddler Bubble Machine Lawn Mower
It is very easy to use. Its wheels are flexible and safe to play with. After the playing session, it is very easy to assemble. This Bubble Toddler toy is made kids-friendly as it is equipped with plastic and bubble solution.
By pushing the power switch the children enjoy the bubble rise. There are two bottles with it to refill for the bubble blowing. This is fun as well as an amusement for the children as they create a small party time.
#7. Educational Activity Center Block Toy
It is attractive as well. The sound, songs, and knowledge that Learning cube offers are top-notch. Children can play the music that they like by adding their favorite sound. The toddlers can sing the alphabet while listening to the music.
This learning toy is full of different functions on each side. By using the 6 sides of this impressive toy the children can learn and explore colors, alphabets, musical instruments, sounds, and lights. You must be able to find the Educational educational toys for babies under 8 years. These baby toys will help to increase the curiosity and movement among the kid.
#8. EXTSUD Piano Mat
It is the product that offers magical music of almost every instrument installed in it. It is digitally organized so that the children could get the Educational supply while playing with the Piano Mat. Just apply the instrument and listen to the magic of the Piano Mat.
This mat is made according to environmental protection as well as the safety of children. Children can easily touch it to play as well as kick it as it is made with non-woven fabric. It is completely comfortable for children.
Once the children are done with the playing it can easily be folded and take away with you. The colorful impression of the Piano Mat because of its cute patterns is an attraction for children.
#9. Infant Inflatable Toys
This toy is a complete package for the development of children. It is more than just pushing a roller as it helps to develop several muscles during this playing activity. It also helps the children to move quite fast.
The lighting along with beautiful pictures adds charm to the playing activity. Children develop a creative vision which is helpful for the development of a creative mind. It also develops several sensory as well as motor skills of the kids.
It is beautiful to see, easy to play with, and safe in its usage. This is the toy that is highly recommended to the parents. It is one such item that is a complete package of healthy exercise and enjoyment.
#10. Educational Learning Stack & Learn – Educational Activity Toy
It is available in five colorful rings and each of them is of a different color. It is interactive toy as toddlers can play music of 3 different tones. Believe us; using Stack & Learn is a real amusement and interactive toy for babies under 8 years.
It helps create new skills among the children. The toddlers can put the rings in different combinations. Each combination offers a different song tone. It is creative and amazing, isn’t it?
Batteries are added to supply the required energy so that the toddlers can play steadily and safely.
#11. Splash Pad Water Toy Sprinkler Mat Pool for Kids
We all know that kids love to play outside as compared to inside. But heat is a problem and, hence, they are not allowed to go outside. If this is the case with you then Splash Pad water is the Educational outdoor baby toy for babies under 8 years to get relief from the heat.
Everyone knows that children enjoy the summer season a lot. They want to spend their time playing in the water. This Water Pad is in a real sense the Educational swimming pool for small kids. Give them a chance to enjoy the summer season in its full charm.
It is extremely comfortable as well as affordable. Children feel safe while enjoying this little swimming pool.
#12. VTech Turn and Learn Driver
It is educational as well because there are five different buttons on the top of this toy. Your child can select the button which helps him to introduce different animals and characters. It is fun.
It has too much to cheer with. Signal level, traffic lights, and the music set-up are there to help your little one to get amused. The toddlers can learn the three different modes by using and playing the VTech Turn.
It can be regulated very easily as it has batteries with it. You can use it as a gift for the children as it offers the perfect combination of learning and enjoyment.
Which is the Educational Toy for babies under 8 years?
Faced with all these novelties baby come to know multitude of new toys. In this age we might be able to offer the following types of toys. That would be helpful to the child’s Educational growth. Toys are the first objects of childhood. Early learning objects, cultural objects, toys invite the baby to understand the world around him.
What Toys Can Help A Child’s Development?
Discover a selection of toys that closely follow the development of young children and improving their skills at their own pace.
- Pull and push toys
- Porters trucks
- Rocking animals when he is able to climb on his own
- All toys to imitate: telephone, cars and garage
- Small musical instruments and musical toys, maracas, xylophones, rattles and small hand-cranked music
- Bath games and accessories with spectacular effects
- Toys fitting (with holes, hiding places
- All “containers” buckets, boxes
- Construction sets with pins or studs
- The activity board
- The dolls, the bathers
A few plastic spoons, a bottle, small coffee cups, draft sheets, large crayons, small books and magazines (from 18 months)
Benefits of Toys for babies under 8 years
Importance of Toys in Child Development
Toys must be above all give pleasure; however, each toy by definition also has educational value. As children play, they acquire skills that will be useful later. Although this is obviously not to make your toddler a gifted, preferably choose toys to promote the awakening of your child. Make sure the toy makes the child active not passive. Also heed the message which can be carried by certain baby toys.
It is not because a child plays with a gun that he will necessarily be aggressive later on, but such toys nonetheless trivialize weapons and violence. Also avoid toys that confine the child in a rigid role and finally, leave the possibility to the child to choose what he likes.
Baby Toys are the Educational Source of Joy
Baby toys bring joy to babies and often help them expand their motor and cognitive skills in a playful way. Baby toys are everything that put a smile on your little darling’s face. The only restriction: the toy must never be harmful to the baby’s health, contain small breakable parts or be attached to a cord that the baby could use to strangle itself.
Toys to Help Baby Pull Up To Standing
Sealing, rolling and crawling a baby becomes more and more movable from around 9 months onwards. Depending on their level of development, babies try to raise themselves at this age. In this development phase, children can already see three-dimensionally and the coordination of hands and eyes works better and better. The familiar tweezers grip with thumb and index finger is often used.
Toys That Encourage Crawling or Standing
Now the baby also begins to sit and crawl. It discovers its surroundings through increasing mobility. Now the first teeth come to light, so you should have cooling tethers and other utensils on hand to soothe the desire to bite.
In this phase, the child learns the connection between action and result in a playful way, which is why they like to throw things down. In this age children also love everything that makes noises.
Not much longer and the first attempts to walk are pending. At this age, people like to stack things, whether building blocks or stacking cups (here are the Educational stacking games for babies) and Soft balls are also great fun.
Toys to Help Baby Stand and Walk
The child develops slowly from baby to toddler. Step by step it learns to walk and improves movement sequences through repetition. From now on it becomes more and more courageous to try new things. Fine motor skills improve and it learns mainly through imitation.
Now baby toys such as large building blocks, push and pull toys, plug-in toys and also musical toys are suitable for children to discover.
How often Baby Toys Should Clean?
Parents want to protect their little darling in the Educational possible way. Which is why the question arises again and again of how often baby toys have to be cleaned. Depending on the features of the toy, cleaning is easier or more complicated.
A product made of plastic can be wiped down with commercially available washing-up liquid and water to clean it. Whereas products made of fabric can often be washed in the washing machine.
We recommend cleaning baby toy before first use and once a month. If the child is sick or several children have played with the toy, you should clean the baby toy afterwards to protect them from illness.
Guidelines for Selecting Developmentally Appropriate Toys
According to the given below baby toys selection guidelines one must would able to find Educational age appropriate toys for babies under 8 years [Buying Guide]. Top expert review to buy the recommended , unique, interactive, educational and age appropriate toys for your babies under 8 years.
The Most Important Criteria for Selecting Baby Toys
1. Baby Toys Made of High Quality Material
Babies from around six months of age no longer only need toys to “put in their mouths”. The toy is now carefully examined, thrown, rolled and given to other playmates. So that this is also possible, the selected baby toy should be designed accordingly in terms of size, surface and design. You can find high-quality wooden toys for babies.
2. Avoid Harmful Substances in Baby Toys
Of course, at this age, objects will still get into the mouth and “salivate”. It is therefore important. Children who continue to live hand to mouth should only get toys in their hands or in their mouth that have been verifiably tested for harmful substances.
3. Functions and Sources of Noise That the Baby Can Understand
Toys’ materials that make noises or have simple mechanical functions are magically attractive to many children. The noise source or function should ideally be comprehensible and recognizable. In order to develop an understanding of cause and effect.
4. Compare Baby Toys With Development Steps!
Babies become rapidly more mobile in the first year of life. Not least because of the strengthening muscles of the back, arms and neck. Turning around your own axis or resting on your hands in the prone position is always better from about 6 months.
Pulling up on various objects and pieces of furniture is also possible from about 6 months by bending the knees and leaning on the arms at the same time.
The vision is pronounced already in three dimensions with six months. It makes explore the surroundings automatically interesting. This is also linked to hand-eye coordination, which makes babies at this age more and more targeted for objects.
The phase of putting everything in the mouth slowly turns into intensive viewing, touching and reaching back and forth of toys.
Emotional development also progresses steadily. With increasing age, babies can not only express their own feelings better. The babies also recognize the emotions of other people better and better.
The own body is being explored more and more interestingly. Which is why playing with one’s own feet can often be observed from this age onwards. In addition, things and play materials that make noises become interesting. The rubber duck in the bathtub or the toy telephone as well as all other things that can be moved noisily.
The Stage of Development of the Kid
To be interesting, the toy must represent a small challenge for the child, while remaining achievable. If the game is too easy, the little one will find it boring. On the contrary, if the game is too complex, it can become a source of frustration. The child may no longer use it, even when he has the necessary skills.
High Quality Material
Children start throwing, rolling, or sucking on toys in their first year of life. Only toys made of high-quality material that have been processed well and robustly and are free of harmful substances. (note the test seal!) Can withstand these challenges.
Baby Toy Safety
To avoid the risk of suffocation, strangulation and injury. Certain toys should be avoided before the age of 1 year including those with small parts or with a long cord.
Educationally Sensible and Age Appropriate
Children at this stage of development do not necessarily need toys. That clearly specify the intended use or play and thus restrict creativity. If there is only one or a few ways to use a game correctly, frustration is inevitable.
In addition, the level of motor development of one-year-old children must be taken into account. They begin to grasp small things with the thumb and forefinger with the tweezers. They enjoy putting them in a container and taking them out again.
Pay Attention to the Preferences of the Child
Giving is fun, especially with your own child. Ideally, you give your child a toy that matches their current preferences. It makes little sense to give a child, for example, crayons, if they currently love to cuddle with soft toys or throw balls.
The Pleasure That the Toy Will Bring
Before buying a toy, we must assess whether it will be fun for the child according to his tastes and preferences. This criterion is very important. Because pleasure is essential to play. Indeed, if the child has no pleasure with a toy, he will simply leave it aside.
The Versatility of the Baby Toy
Toys with which it is possible to play in different ways often interest the child for a longer period of time, as they allow him to take an active part in the game. Conversely, toys that only offer one activity (eg, putting a shape in a hole or pressing a button to listen to a song) do not generally entertain toddlers for very long.
Blocks are a good example of a versatile toy. Indeed, the toddler can, at the beginning, take them and throw them. Subsequently, he can knock down any block towers you made, and later he builds his own towers. Older, he can create more complex constructions with his blocks.
The Simplicity of the Baby Toy
The toy should also be easy to use. Even if the child really enjoys playing with his parents, he should be able to have fun with the toy without always having to be helped. Otherwise, he won’t have fun.
The Price of the baby Toy
Price is also a factor to consider when purchasing a toy. It is usually possible to find toys that fit the budget set while taking into account the criteria mentioned above. Also, expensive toys are not always the most attractive. This is often the case with toys that feature a character from a popular movie, as fashion often influences prices. Educational toys are also generally more expensive.
Choosing Safe Educational Toys For babies under 8 years
Educational Toy Safety Checklist for babies under 8 years
- Baby toy must be washable and hygienic
- Check that there are no sharp edges or sharp angles
- Make sure toy is solid and stable
- Check that there should not small parts that young children could swallow
- Choose toys whose paint cannot peel off
- Pay attention to the packaging
- Be careful with fluff some children are allergic
- Check that child cannot open the battery compartment
- Choose a toy suitable for the child’s age
- Do not offer set of chemical experiments for babies under 8 years
- Some toys require parental help or supervision
Common Questions about Educational Toys for babies under 8 years
1. What Toys Are Suitable For babies under 8 years?
Toys are put in their mouth and also thrown by babies under 8 years. This is why only toys that is free of harmful substances. These toys are robust and do not contain any small parts that could be swallowed or get into the hands of children.
2. What Wooden Toys Are Recommended For babies under 8 years?
The harder the wood better it is and suitable for wooden toys. The colors used are ideally based on water and are resistant to saliva and sweat. The GS mark, TÜV-Proof seal or the Öko-Test seal provide security when buying.
3. What Are The Educational Toys For babies under 8 years Girl?
The separation of the sexes in toys is a thing of the past. However, experience has shown that girls enter the role play phase a little earlier. And finger puppet sets are also particularly popular with girls.
4. Which Toys Are Particularly Popular for babies under 8 years?
Lots of toys are played on by boys and girls alike. On toy cars like this, “Tut baby racer set does” from Vtech especially speak from experience boy. (Exceptions prove the rule)
5. What Material Should Baby’s Toys Be Made Of?
Wood is a popular material because it often does not require any chemical processing materials. Ultimately, however, the following applies to both wooden toys and objects made of plastic. Since babies under 8 years like to put things in their mouth, the toys must be free of harmful substances (observe the test seal).
The manufacturer’s information on Educational toys for babies under 8 years is also important. This is the only way to ensure that it does not contain any small parts that could be swallowed.