Educational toys & gift ideas that are precisely tailored Educational toys for 1 year old Montessori. As a decision-making we have a compact overview and a selection of the Educational toys of all time for children.
Especially in the early months of the child not only educational criteria are important but also the quality of the playing material must also be right because at this age toys are often put in the mouth and sucked on.
Amazon Best Seller Toys for 1 year old Montessori
Most often people inquired what toys are Educational for Educational? These are also Educational toys for 1 year old Montessori. These toys also help a child’s development to make them smarter. We have a compact overview and a selection of the Educational toys of all time for children.
Educational toys for 1 year old Montessori must be carefully selected as the child’s development and safety are closely linked to the nature of the toys material.
Why to Buy Educational Toys for 1 year old Montessori
How to select Educational toys for 1 year old Montessori that will hit the mark and amuse your baby? We always need toys for children. Whether it’s a Christmas present or on the occasion of their birthday brands compete in inventiveness to make them smile and arouse their curiosity.
Every parent wants to grow their 1 year old Montessori that is a good thing. Meanwhile the selection of the toy plays a vital role in the growth & development of the baby. Between these months children learns loot such as.
- He experiences the standing and crawling then learns to walk(around 13 months) and takes the opportunity to explore the house, open cupboards, drawers and boxes.
- His hands are more and more skilled: they have replaced the mouth to get to know objects
- He likes to stack, put on, fit in and overturn
- The imagination begins to take a very large place in his life
- He begins to imitate adults (around 18 months)
- He knows how to use an object to act on another, knows how to associate a series of actions
- He likes to throw his toys, see them fall and throw them again
Baby speaks in his jargon, and pronounces 4 to 6 words
Checklist of Educational Toys for 1 year old Montessori
- Farm Animals Toy Set: Our toddler preschool learning toys contain 20 pieces,10 farm animals and 10 barns. Animals are suitable for babies' preferences, each shape is carefully designed, including cat, dog, duck, cow, rabbits, etc. Cute and realistic animals are babies' interesting partners.
- Develop Fine Motor Skills: Each small animal can be played as a finger puppet toy, the bottom hole is large enough to fit toddlers' fingers,so that animals can be easily put on or taken off. An imaginative finger game, exercise babies' hand-eye coordination. Small animals can also fit perfectly into the barns,allowing kids to learn "put in" "take out" "open" and "close" in the process, develop their fine motor skills. Great speech therapy toy, perfect for therapy/teaching!
- Montessori Learning Toys: Kids can know and learn about 10 different farm animals and identify their characteristics from our toys.The barn lids are printed with numbers from 1 to 10,and the bodies has dots corresponding to the numbers. Babies can have fun number learning and color matching sorting games based on these,exercise their counting,color recognition,classification and matching skills. Best toddler educational learning toys, let our cute animals accompany your kids through childhood!
- Baby's Safety First: Our products always adhere to child-friendly design and high quality. The animal toys are made of vinyl, odorless and lightweight,safe for kids. The barns is made of safe plastic material with smooth edges, no worry about hurting. Drop-resistant, durable and non-fading.
- Perfect Toddler Gifts: This STEM toy is suitable for kids as Children's Day gifts, Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts ,sock fillers,Easter basket stuffers, newborn gifts and more, helping you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift ! Ideal baby gift for boys girls 1,2,3.
- Montessori Learning Toy Bundle: Our wooden educational toddlers toy includes a movable wooden cart with 30 colorful blocks in different geometric shapes and a classic rainbow stacking ring, a great value playset. It is an educational toy that develops kids' multi-faceted potential. These colorful wooden blocks and the sliding wooden cart deeply attract babies,they will love to play very much. It helps them build their early awareness of different shapes, colors, sorting and number learning.
- Fine Motor Skill Toy: Kids can count the holes then match the blocks with the pillars on the top of the wooden cart,cultivating their number learning and color sorting ability. Geometric wooden blocks can be loaded into the other 4 surfaces around the wooden cart by shape,exercising their shape matching skill. With push gently, the wooden cart can slide, encouraging babies 6-12 months to crawl. The stacking ring contains 8 rainbow blocks of different sizes, helping them know the concept of relative size. Kids will benefit a lot!
- Safe for Babies: Unlike other Montessori toys on the market, we understand that toddlers like to explore the world with their mouths, so each wooden block is made large enough, perfect size both to prevent young kids from swallowing and suitable for small hands to grasp. The pegs on the board are reinforced,so they will not fall off and cause infants to accidentally eat them. The gap between the wheel and the body is small enough,ensure that the cart can slide smoothly but not pinching babies' fingers.We eliminate all safety hazards to let babies have fun without parents' worry.
- Designed for Infants: About the material, we choose light and natural wood, which is durable and will not hurt the child.About the colors, we use safe water paint, which will not fade.We carefully make each product, reducing the possibility of wood chips and smell, smooth surface, rounded edges, provide maximum safety guarantee for parents and toddlers! After playing, all the blocks can be stored in the wooden cart so they don't get lost or messed up, keeping the space tidy and developing kids' good habit of tidying up at the same time .
- Best Toddler Boys & Girls Gifts: If you're looking for a great gift for a toddler, then you'll love our Montessori Preschool Shape Sorting and Matching Stacking Toy, it's well worth having. Very perfect as a Children's Day gift, birthday gift, Christmas gift, sock filler,Easter gift, easter basket stuffers, newborn gift, Thanksgiving gift, New Year gift and more, helping you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift ! Ideal baby gift for boy girl 6-18 months,1, 2, 3.
- Safety First: The Montessori wooden educational toys include 10 farm animals, 7 vegetables, 1 farmer boy, 6 worms, and a five-sided cart. The wood shape sorting toys are all made of natural quality wood with non-toxic water-based paint, well-polished, smooth, and child-safe. It’s a great wood preschool learning toy for babies.
- Fine Motor Skills Toys: Fitting 10 wooden farm-themed animal block pieces (horse, cow, pig, sheep, cat, dog, bull, hen, duck, and turkey) and 7 kinds of veggies into holes in the wooden sorting cart help to improve kids' fine motor skills. The farmer boy catches worms game trains hand-eye coordination. Extra-thick pieces are easy for little hands to grasp and maneuver.
- Design for Toddler: The toddler toys help to build early shape, color, and size differentiation skills for toddlers age 1,2,3,4 year old. The bright colors, the various animal & vegetable shapes, and the adorable cartoon design will not only attract your kid's attention for a long time but can also stimulate your child's imagination. Great toddler gifts for your toddler girl/boy age 2-4 yr to learn through play.
- Interact & Connect Through Play: The Montessori Wooden Educational Toys provide lots of opportunities to talk about farm animals and veggies grown in the ground with your baby girl/boy. Each veggie and its leaf are designed based on real life so you can teach your little one the right thing. Create more high-quality parent-child time. The Montessori toys also have a storage function. After playing, you can store all the blocks with your baby in the wooden cart.
- Parents' Optimal Choice: Looking for 1-3 year old toddler gifts? The quality wooden developmental toy is durable & safe enough to accompany your kids to learn while playing for a long time. This Montessori toy makes the best and adorable Christmas gifts/ Birthday gifts/ Easter Baskets gifts for one two three four year old girl & boy.
- [Educational toy]: baby tries to push the shapes through the elastic bands and perform the sensory shapes. As a baby toy to explore and try, it awakens the curiosity of the children, helps them explore, experiment and discover.
- 【Safe Material】The educational toy frame made of high quality ABS plastic has rounded corners and is soft. All edges and patterns are polished to a smooth and round shape, which is comfortable and skin-friendly.
- [6 colourful multi-sensory shape] The six chunky shape blocks are each designed with fascinating textures that will delight the fingers. This colourful toy for toddlers and preschool children promotes colour and shape recognition, the textured shapes on a child's back or feet increase sensory perception.
- The educational shape sorting toys frame made of high quality ABS plastic,has rounded corners are soft, All the edges and patterns are polished into smooth and rounded shape, still clear and detailed, and high quality elastic cord is used, which is comfortable and skin friendly, not easy to deform and hurt baby’s hands. It safe and good looking, which is A great choice for parents. Montessori toys for 1 2 year old boys girls.
- Toys & Gifts for Babies: This baby activity cube is ideal for children's birthday / holiday / Christmas gift. Best gifts for little boys and girls.
- 【Montessori Toys for 2 3 4 Year Old】High-quality wooden toys include 12 fruit blocks, 8 carrots, 10 cute worms, and a five-sided cart with different shapes and structures. Furthermore, the wooden toy is large particles, polished edges, and non-toxic water-based paint, satisfying both baby’s need for fun learning and the parent’s wish for safety and quality.
- 【Kids Educational STEM Toys】The cute wooden farm toy can play pulling radishes, fruit recognition, shape matching, carts, color recognition, rabbit catch worms, storage, and sorting, which is a great toy for 2-4 year old girls and boys. A variety of game methods can make your baby happier.
- 【Fine Motor Skills】The Montessori wood toys are educational toys for 3-5 years old. The shape sort game can improve the fine motor skills for 2-4 year old baby, and the rabbit catch worms can training hand-eye coordination, and colorful fruit pattern blocks can improve color, shape, and fruit recognition.
- 【Happy Carrot Harvest Time】Invite the baby's friends to play carrot games, which really fun to play with, and your baby will spend hours playing on them, improving the friendship between the babies, and enhancing the parent-child relationship. Great preschool learning toys for 2 3 4 year old girls and boys.
- 【Creative and Cute Gifts】Montessori toys with colorful designs are a perfect gift for 2 3 4 year old babies boys and girls birthday, carnival, Christmas, and New Year Holiday. Come on, let us play carrot toy.
- 【 Blocks for Toddlers with Stacking Toys】 Montessori toys for 1 2 year old has six irregular squares of varying sizes that can be matched to different heights at your baby's discretion. The candy-coloured appearance and fun sounds will attract your baby's attention, and the uneven round holes and patterns on the surface help your child develop their sense of touch. Sensory toys for autistic children must-have toy for your baby!
- 【 A Variety of Ways to Play】 Building blocks for toddlers is the most versatile game, it can be stacked into a tower to give babies an initial sense of softness and hardness and to exercise their sense of direction, or it can be stacked in any size to teach them open-mindedness. Educational toys also features two sonic welded bead cubes with built-in balls that shake to make a pleasant sound and stimulate baby's hearing development.
- 【Early Learning Toys】 Educational Sorting toys with embossed designs help children to identify colours and learn shapes while stimulating brain development. Children can improve their hands-on skills and creativity while stacking. Sensory toys for babies a fun stacking game that develops intelligence, hand-eye coordination of the senses and hands-on skills.
- 【Safe Material & Suitable Size】 Baby sensory toys for autism is made of food grade material, safe and non-toxic, Balance Building blocks toys for toddlers Lightweight and just the right size for baby to grip and prevent accidental ingestion to accompany baby's growth. Toddler toys age 1-4 Great activity for family time, kids' parties and pre-school.
- 【1 year old boy girl gifts】 Baby bath toys suitable for over 18 months old is an excellent gift for baby infants. Ideal gift for 1 year old boys girls Birthday, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, thanksgiving, Halloween for 1,2, 3, 4 years old boy girls. If you have any issue about infant toys, just let us know then we will make a satisfying solution special for you.
- 🧡 Montessori Developmental Toys For 1 Year Old Boy Girl: This kids activity table is an educational and endless fun toddler activity play cube. Included are a bead maze, 10 shape and color sorters, a xylopone and learning clock.
- 🧡 Excellent Learning Toys for 2 Year Olds: Specifically designed as 1 year old toys and up, this exceptional activity cube for toddlers 1-3 is loaded with developmental advantages for your child. Some of these include: finer motor skills, hand-eye coordination, shape recognition, problem solving skills, color identification, spatial awareness, musical listening, enhanced memory and learn to count.
- 🧡 Premium Quality: Our Montessori Toys for 1+ Year Old are constructed from thick hardwood board that is both sturdy and durable. Unparalleled craftsmanship is continued by the use of water based non-toxic paint that is safe for children and provides parent's with peace of mind.
- 🧡 Compact Storage for Travel – The Montessori toys for 2 year old cube has a detachable bead maze that can be played with separately. Also the top flips over and fits inside the cube making for convenient storage and ease to bring along in any vehicle as a toddler travel toy.
- 🧡 Great Gift Idea: Whether seeking one year old girl birthday gifts or a one year old boy birthday gift this Montessori educational busy board for 1 year old + is a slam dunk perfect gift! This baby learning toys 12 to 18 months will keep toddlers entertained for hours and parents are sure to love!
- 5 In 1Activities - Our activity cube for 1 year old combines 5 different activities in 1. Bead maze, Learning clock, Shape sorter, Spinning Gears and Zig zag sliding side. This development toy keeps children busy and entertained, while developing their logical thinking, imagination and creativity.
- Montessori Toys for Toddlers - This one year old boy girl toy wooden activity cube is designed to building toddler’s sensory, promote fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, shape color recognition and number counting.
- Safe For Kids - Our wooden baby toys was made from natural solid wood with polished edges and non-toxic water-based paint. Passed the highest toy safety standards. It’s a great toy for 1 year old boy and girl.
- Gifts For 1 Year Old - If you are searching for a birthday or Christmas gift with educational learning and fun, this toddler toys is the best choice. Parents and teachers will love it.
- Portable & Easy store - The top bead maze can be played separately, also flips over and fits inside the box for easy storing. This makes the whole wooden toy easily portable and excellent for toddler travel toy. Activity cube size: w: 6 x d: 6 x h: 5.9 inches.
- 【6 In 1 Wooden Toy Set】This interactive toy allows your kids to play 6 games in 1 toy: whack-a-mole, magnetic woodpecker catches worms, carrot harvest game, playing the xylophone, number & time cognition, gear rotation. Your child will be super immersed in it and won’t get bored, which saves money and solves storage difficulties
- 【Safe and Durable】Made with natural wood ensures safety & durable, polished by a multi-layer process with smooth edges, water-based paint, odorless. Children are well-protected while playing, abundant accessories attract baby's attention, bright colors stimulate kid’s perception of color, great toy for your lovely boys girls to be kept for many years
- 【Educational Montessori Toy】An early development toy to participate in baby's growth, whack-a-mole exercises eye-hand coordination, magnetic woodpeckers aiming worms to develop fine motor skills, quick reaction & logical thinking skills, two hammers &mallets to share to help improve social skills, xylophone playing develop musical perception-Just like a real musician!
- 【Grow Parent-child Intimacy】This sensory toy is perfect tool for parents to spend free time with your children and participate in the growth of them, enhance parent-child interaction during play, help your child release extra energy when you're tired. An essential choice as learning toys for 18 months and up baby development
- 【Awesome Gift for 1 Year Old Boys Girls】This Montessori toy is perfect for all occasions, as birthday, Children's Day, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day gifts toys for 1 2 3 years boys and girls! Welcomed by toddlers and appreciated by parents as well
- [Spike the Fine Motor Dinosaur] - Comes with 1 Ankylosaurus-Shaped body and 12 easy-to-grasp pieces in 4 colors. The mouth opened when put the parts into the dinosaur's body
- [Build Multiple Skills] - Kids build color recognition, sorting and counting skills through fine motor skills games. Also use them as for occupational therapy exercises!
- [Easy Storage] - The parts easily fit in the Dinosaur. Great for outdoor or indoor activities for toddlers.
- [Gifts for Preschooler] - Great eductional toys for toddlers 6 months and up. Ideal gift for Birthday, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool
- [Satety Material] - Made from High quality and sturdy plastic, BPA-Free and comply with the strictest international toy standards
Children start throwing, rolling or sucking on toys in their first year of life.
Only toys made of high-quality material and free from harmful substances are suitable (note the test seal!)
Take into account the level of motor development of 1 year old Montessori: They begin to grasp small things with the thumb and forefinger with the “tweezers” grip, and enjoy putting them in a container and taking them out again.
Hand-Picked Educational Toys for 1 year old Montessori
#1. 200 Crush Proof Balls for Ball Pit
Each ball is Crushproof because it has a weight of 90 pounds which is quite impressive. The most impressive feature is its size as a small child can hold it very easily in his/her hand and enjoy the playtime.
For the attraction of children, the ball pit are available in six different colors. These can be fit in any part of the house and as it can easily be filled. Strong and reusable bags are used for safety purposes so that children could play and enjoy every bit of playing time.
#2-Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set
It is also indoor adjustable to provide a secure push to the activity of your children. It offers six different heights from 2.5 to 4 feet. Its 3 basketballs help the toddlers to play and enjoy their free time.
It is the Educational for physical fitness. While playing with little tikes easy score basketball set the children develops social and motor skills with the aspect of coordination. Its base offers a balanced grip that is safe and secure.
#3- Mega Bloks First Builders
These mega building blocks offer the children an endless creative activity as they can build different shapes during their playtime. Once the children are used to, these blocks play the role of a friend for them.
When the playtime is over you can easily gather them as a beautiful pink bag is along with these mega blocks first builders. They are really fun as well as comfortable to make the playing time of your children the Educational.
They can be combined with other school toys to make something special. The parents can also help the children to create something new and useable by using these mega building blocks.
Made with a colorful impression this cube toy provides company to the toddlers. It is Educational to play a variety of roles to build creative habits among children. Its wooden touch, as well as the maze, enhances the charm of enjoyment among children.
The wooden part is made comfortable with durable edges. Children can enjoy as well as learn active habits by playing with top bright activity cube toys. If you are looking for learning toy for 1 year old Montessori it will be the Educational option to go with.
It is the Educational toy because children can listen to their favorite music during their riding. Its magical sounds are a real treat as well as fun for the children.
It’s beautiful coloring to attract the children is outclassing. It is, all-in-all, a dream toy that fills the heart of your children with pleasure. If you want to be safe then it’s the Educational choice for the comfort of your child.
#6. Toddler Bubble Machine Lawn Mower
It is very easy to use. Its wheels are flexible and safe to play with. After the playing session, it is very easy to assemble. This Bubble Toddler toy is made kids-friendly as it is equipped with plastic and bubble solution.
By pushing the power switch the children enjoy the bubble rise. There are two bottles with it to refill for the bubble blowing. This is fun as well as an amusement for the children as they create a small party time.
#7. Educational Activity Center Block Toy
It is attractive as well. The sound, songs, and knowledge that Learning cube offers are top-notch. Children can play the music that they like by adding their favorite sound. The toddlers can sing the alphabet while listening to the music.
This learning toy is full of different functions on each side. By using the 6 sides of this impressive toy the children can learn and explore colors, alphabets, musical instruments, sounds, and lights. You must be able to find the Educational educational toys for 1 year old Montessori. These baby toys will help to increase the curiosity and movement among the kid.
#8. EXTSUD Piano Mat
It is the product that offers magical music of almost every instrument installed in it. It is digitally organized so that the children could get the Educational supply while playing with the Piano Mat. Just apply the instrument and listen to the magic of the Piano Mat.
This mat is made according to environmental protection as well as the safety of children. Children can easily touch it to play as well as kick it as it is made with non-woven fabric. It is completely comfortable for children.
Once the children are done with the playing it can easily be folded and take away with you. The colorful impression of the Piano Mat because of its cute patterns is an attraction for children.
#9. Infant Inflatable Toys
This toy is a complete package for the development of children. It is more than just pushing a roller as it helps to develop several muscles during this playing activity. It also helps the children to move quite fast.
The lighting along with beautiful pictures adds charm to the playing activity. Children develop a creative vision which is helpful for the development of a creative mind. It also develops several sensory as well as motor skills of the kids.
It is beautiful to see, easy to play with, and safe in its usage. This is the toy that is highly recommended to the parents. It is one such item that is a complete package of healthy exercise and enjoyment.
#10. Educational Learning Stack & Learn – Educational Activity Toy
It is available in five colorful rings and each of them is of a different color. It is interactive toy as toddlers can play music of 3 different tones. Believe us; using Stack & Learn is a real amusement and interactive toy for 1 year old Montessori.
It helps create new skills among the children. The toddlers can put the rings in different combinations. Each combination offers a different song tone. It is creative and amazing, isn’t it?
Batteries are added to supply the required energy so that the toddlers can play steadily and safely.
#11. Splash Pad Water Toy Sprinkler Mat Pool for Kids
We all know that kids love to play outside as compared to inside. But heat is a problem and, hence, they are not allowed to go outside. If this is the case with you then Splash Pad water is the Educational outdoor baby toy for 1 year old Montessori to get relief from the heat.
Everyone knows that children enjoy the summer season a lot. They want to spend their time playing in the water. This Water Pad is in a real sense the Educational swimming pool for small kids. Give them a chance to enjoy the summer season in its full charm.
It is extremely comfortable as well as affordable. Children feel safe while enjoying this little swimming pool.
#12. VTech Turn and Learn Driver
It is educational as well because there are five different buttons on the top of this toy. Your child can select the button which helps him to introduce different animals and characters. It is fun.
It has too much to cheer with. Signal level, traffic lights, and the music set-up are there to help your little one to get amused. The toddlers can learn the three different modes by using and playing the VTech Turn.
It can be regulated very easily as it has batteries with it. You can use it as a gift for the children as it offers the perfect combination of learning and enjoyment.
Which is the Educational Toy for 1 year old Montessori?
Faced with all these novelties baby come to know multitude of new toys. In this age we might be able to offer the following types of toys. That would be helpful to the child’s Educational growth. Toys are the first objects of childhood. Early learning objects, cultural objects, toys invite the baby to understand the world around him.
What Toys Can Help A Child’s Development?
Discover a selection of toys that closely follow the development of young children and improving their skills at their own pace.
- Pull and push toys
- Porters trucks
- Rocking animals when he is able to climb on his own
- All toys to imitate: telephone, cars and garage
- Small musical instruments and musical toys, maracas, xylophones, rattles and small hand-cranked music
- Bath games and accessories with spectacular effects
- Toys fitting (with holes, hiding places
- All “containers” buckets, boxes
- Construction sets with pins or studs
- The activity board
- The dolls, the bathers
A few plastic spoons, a bottle, small coffee cups, draft sheets, large crayons, small books and magazines (from 18 months)
Benefits of Toys for 1 year old Montessori
Importance of Toys in Child Development
Toys must be above all give pleasure; however, each toy by definition also has educational value. As children play, they acquire skills that will be useful later. Although this is obviously not to make your toddler a gifted, preferably choose toys to promote the awakening of your child. Make sure the toy makes the child active not passive. Also heed the message which can be carried by certain baby toys.
It is not because a child plays with a gun that he will necessarily be aggressive later on, but such toys nonetheless trivialize weapons and violence. Also avoid toys that confine the child in a rigid role and finally, leave the possibility to the child to choose what he likes.
Baby Toys are the Educational Source of Joy
Baby toys bring joy to babies and often help them expand their motor and cognitive skills in a playful way. Baby toys are everything that put a smile on your little darling’s face. The only restriction: the toy must never be harmful to the baby’s health, contain small breakable parts or be attached to a cord that the baby could use to strangle itself.
Toys to Help Baby Pull Up To Standing
Sealing, rolling and crawling a baby becomes more and more movable from around 9 months onwards. Depending on their level of development, babies try to raise themselves at this age. In this development phase, children can already see three-dimensionally and the coordination of hands and eyes works better and better. The familiar tweezers grip with thumb and index finger is often used.
Toys That Encourage Crawling or Standing
Now the baby also begins to sit and crawl. It discovers its surroundings through increasing mobility. Now the first teeth come to light, so you should have cooling tethers and other utensils on hand to soothe the desire to bite.
In this phase, the child learns the connection between action and result in a playful way, which is why they like to throw things down. In this age children also love everything that makes noises.
Not much longer and the first attempts to walk are pending. At this age, people like to stack things, whether building blocks or stacking cups (here are the Educational stacking games for babies) and Soft balls are also great fun.
Toys to Help Baby Stand and Walk
The child develops slowly from baby to toddler. Step by step it learns to walk and improves movement sequences through repetition. From now on it becomes more and more courageous to try new things. Fine motor skills improve and it learns mainly through imitation.
Now baby toys such as large building blocks, push and pull toys, plug-in toys and also musical toys are suitable for children to discover.
How often Baby Toys Should Clean?
Parents want to protect their little darling in the Educational possible way. Which is why the question arises again and again of how often baby toys have to be cleaned. Depending on the features of the toy, cleaning is easier or more complicated.
A product made of plastic can be wiped down with commercially available washing-up liquid and water to clean it. Whereas products made of fabric can often be washed in the washing machine.
We recommend cleaning baby toy before first use and once a month. If the child is sick or several children have played with the toy, you should clean the baby toy afterwards to protect them from illness.
Guidelines for Selecting Developmentally Appropriate Toys
According to the given below baby toys selection guidelines one must would able to find Educational age appropriate toys for 1 year old Montessori [Buying Guide]. Top expert review to buy the recommended , unique, interactive, educational and age appropriate toys for your 1 year old Montessori.
The Most Important Criteria for Selecting Baby Toys
1. Baby Toys Made of High Quality Material
Babies from around six months of age no longer only need toys to “put in their mouths”. The toy is now carefully examined, thrown, rolled and given to other playmates. So that this is also possible, the selected baby toy should be designed accordingly in terms of size, surface and design. You can find high-quality wooden toys for babies.
2. Avoid Harmful Substances in Baby Toys
Of course, at this age, objects will still get into the mouth and “salivate”. It is therefore important. Children who continue to live hand to mouth should only get toys in their hands or in their mouth that have been verifiably tested for harmful substances.
3. Functions and Sources of Noise That the Baby Can Understand
Toys’ materials that make noises or have simple mechanical functions are magically attractive to many children. The noise source or function should ideally be comprehensible and recognizable. In order to develop an understanding of cause and effect.
4. Compare Baby Toys With Development Steps!
Babies become rapidly more mobile in the first year of life. Not least because of the strengthening muscles of the back, arms and neck. Turning around your own axis or resting on your hands in the prone position is always better from about 6 months.
Pulling up on various objects and pieces of furniture is also possible from about 6 months by bending the knees and leaning on the arms at the same time.
The vision is pronounced already in three dimensions with six months. It makes explore the surroundings automatically interesting. This is also linked to hand-eye coordination, which makes babies at this age more and more targeted for objects.
The phase of putting everything in the mouth slowly turns into intensive viewing, touching and reaching back and forth of toys.
Emotional development also progresses steadily. With increasing age, babies can not only express their own feelings better. The babies also recognize the emotions of other people better and better.
The own body is being explored more and more interestingly. Which is why playing with one’s own feet can often be observed from this age onwards. In addition, things and play materials that make noises become interesting. The rubber duck in the bathtub or the toy telephone as well as all other things that can be moved noisily.
The Stage of Development of the Kid
To be interesting, the toy must represent a small challenge for the child, while remaining achievable. If the game is too easy, the little one will find it boring. On the contrary, if the game is too complex, it can become a source of frustration. The child may no longer use it, even when he has the necessary skills.
High Quality Material
Children start throwing, rolling, or sucking on toys in their first year of life. Only toys made of high-quality material that have been processed well and robustly and are free of harmful substances. (note the test seal!) Can withstand these challenges.
Baby Toy Safety
To avoid the risk of suffocation, strangulation and injury. Certain toys should be avoided before the age of 1 year including those with small parts or with a long cord.
Educationally Sensible and Age Appropriate
Children at this stage of development do not necessarily need toys. That clearly specify the intended use or play and thus restrict creativity. If there is only one or a few ways to use a game correctly, frustration is inevitable.
In addition, the level of motor development of one-year-old children must be taken into account. They begin to grasp small things with the thumb and forefinger with the tweezers. They enjoy putting them in a container and taking them out again.
Pay Attention to the Preferences of the Child
Giving is fun, especially with your own child. Ideally, you give your child a toy that matches their current preferences. It makes little sense to give a child, for example, crayons, if they currently love to cuddle with soft toys or throw balls.
The Pleasure That the Toy Will Bring
Before buying a toy, we must assess whether it will be fun for the child according to his tastes and preferences. This criterion is very important. Because pleasure is essential to play. Indeed, if the child has no pleasure with a toy, he will simply leave it aside.
The Versatility of the Baby Toy
Toys with which it is possible to play in different ways often interest the child for a longer period of time, as they allow him to take an active part in the game. Conversely, toys that only offer one activity (eg, putting a shape in a hole or pressing a button to listen to a song) do not generally entertain toddlers for very long.
Blocks are a good example of a versatile toy. Indeed, the toddler can, at the beginning, take them and throw them. Subsequently, he can knock down any block towers you made, and later he builds his own towers. Older, he can create more complex constructions with his blocks.
The Simplicity of the Baby Toy
The toy should also be easy to use. Even if the child really enjoys playing with his parents, he should be able to have fun with the toy without always having to be helped. Otherwise, he won’t have fun.
The Price of the baby Toy
Price is also a factor to consider when purchasing a toy. It is usually possible to find toys that fit the budget set while taking into account the criteria mentioned above. Also, expensive toys are not always the most attractive. This is often the case with toys that feature a character from a popular movie, as fashion often influences prices. Educational toys are also generally more expensive.
Choosing Safe Educational Toys For 1 year old Montessori
Educational Toy Safety Checklist for 1 year old Montessori
- Baby toy must be washable and hygienic
- Check that there are no sharp edges or sharp angles
- Make sure toy is solid and stable
- Check that there should not small parts that young children could swallow
- Choose toys whose paint cannot peel off
- Pay attention to the packaging
- Be careful with fluff some children are allergic
- Check that child cannot open the battery compartment
- Choose a toy suitable for the child’s age
- Do not offer set of chemical experiments for 1 year old Montessori
- Some toys require parental help or supervision
Common Questions about Educational Toys for 1 year old Montessori
1. What Toys Are Suitable For 1 year old Montessori?
Toys are put in their mouth and also thrown by 1 year old Montessori. This is why only toys that is free of harmful substances. These toys are robust and do not contain any small parts that could be swallowed or get into the hands of children.
2. What Wooden Toys Are Recommended For 1 year old Montessori?
The harder the wood better it is and suitable for wooden toys. The colors used are ideally based on water and are resistant to saliva and sweat. The GS mark, TÜV-Proof seal or the Öko-Test seal provide security when buying.
3. What Are The Educational Toys For 1 year old Montessori Girl?
The separation of the sexes in toys is a thing of the past. However, experience has shown that girls enter the role play phase a little earlier. And finger puppet sets are also particularly popular with girls.
4. Which Toys Are Particularly Popular for 1 year old Montessori?
Lots of toys are played on by boys and girls alike. On toy cars like this, “Tut baby racer set does” from Vtech especially speak from experience boy. (Exceptions prove the rule)
5. What Material Should Baby’s Toys Be Made Of?
Wood is a popular material because it often does not require any chemical processing materials. Ultimately, however, the following applies to both wooden toys and objects made of plastic. Since 1 year old Montessori like to put things in their mouth, the toys must be free of harmful substances (observe the test seal).
The manufacturer’s information on Educational toys for 1 year old Montessori is also important. This is the only way to ensure that it does not contain any small parts that could be swallowed.